MyHello™ Conversations - Terms and Conditions
Hello! LifeBio® owns and offers MyHelloTM conversations which are social engagement services (“Service” or “Services”). Participating in a MyHello service will allow You to have interesting discussions and to connect with other Participants using LifeBio’s life story questions and topics for MyHelloTM conversation starters. Standard mobile phone and data usage charges apply and these charges are the responsibility of participating members.
MyHelloTM conversation offerings can include:
- MyHello Match – The user (“You”) participates in a MyHello conversation that is with another Participant who has chosen the MyHello conversation offering for social engagement.
- MyHello Guided – The user (“You”) participates in a MyHello conversation that is with a LifeBio® employee (“a MyHello Guide”)
- MyHello may also offer group-based engagement services based on client needs.
Before You participate, it is important that You carefully review the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) below.
This document may be changed or updated at any time, but You can always find the most recent version here on the MyHello.com site (“Site”). We suggest that You periodically check this page to make sure You are up to date. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE AND THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. BY REGISTERING FOR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING NOTICES and TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR ANY OF THE SERVICES. Terms only apply to Participants. If You have questions about the Terms, please contact us at email@example.com. LifeBio, Inc. owns and operates the Site and the Services and will be referred to as "LifeBio", "We" or "Us" throughout these Terms.
SERVICES DISCLAIMER - No Medical or Psychiatric Advice or Therapy
LifeBio, Inc. is not a healthcare provider, health plan, or clearinghouse. We do not engage in patient diagnosis or treatment. The MyHello conversations are in no way intended to provide medical or psychiatric advice or therapy. Use of LifeBio Services does not establish a patient-doctor relationship since LifeBio is not a healthcare provider. Participant’s privacy will be protected per this document as We are a HIPAA compliant company.
If You are concerned about a participant in MyHello conversations, please call the main MyHello line at 833-694-3556 (833-MYHELLO) to notify us.
For MyHello Match conversations, if You or the other Participant are speaking on the phone and either of You are experiencing an emergency, hang up immediately and call 911 or other emergency services.
TERMS AND TERMINATION.
You are bound by these Terms upon access to the Services. We reserve the right to suspend or permanently terminate Your access to Services at any time, for any reason and with or without prior notice to You, including but not limited to the following reasons: a. Conduct violating these Terms or other policies or guidelines set forth by LifeBio; b. Conduct that LifeBio believes is harmful to other MyHello conversation Participants, the business of LifeBio, or other third party information providers; c. Other Conduct that violates the letter or spirit of these Terms.
ACCESS TO SERVICES/REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
- You agree to use the Services in accordance with these Terms, as may be modified from time to time, and such other terms, conditions and procedures posted throughout the Site. Your use will at all times comply with all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- In order to access the Site Services, You may be required to pay for the selected Service. If a third-party partner (“Partner”), such as a health plan or healthcare provider, is actively contracting with us and paying for the Service on Your behalf, then You will not be required to pay a fee.
- In order to obtain the full benefits of the MyHello services, You will need to register and provide certain information regarding You (as the user and Participant) either telephonically or through an online signup form. In consideration of the use of the MyHello services, and in providing such information, You represent and warrant that: a. You are at least 15 years of age; b. the information You provide about Yourself is complete, accurate and current; and c. You will update such information to maintain the accuracy of such information.
USER AND MEMBER CONDUCT
- Prohibited Uses. Generally, the Services are designed to enable or facilitate interesting, acceptable conversations between You and other Participants. You agree that You will not commit any of the following Prohibited Uses of the Site Services: (a) Discuss any adult topics or topics that contain sexual references, innuendoes or sexually explicit stories of any kind; (b) Discuss any topics that are threatening, illegal, defamatory, obscene, racially or ethnically objectionable, or otherwise objectionable; (c) create links to any portion of the Site without Our express written permission; (d) copy alter, or otherwise distribute the following items in any form to third parties: graphics, logos, and other trademarks and service marks owned by the Us or Our licensors, affiliates, individual users, or advertisers; (e) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Services, use of the Services or access to the Services for any commercial purpose.
- Before You can use the Services to Participate on a MyHello conversation, We will ask You to complete a registration form, either telephonically or through an online signup form.
- Participation on the MyHello conversations is for the stated timeframe when You join.
- We reserve the right to terminate the MyHello.com Site and all Site-related Services at any time. If You are a Participant, We will provide 90 days prior notice of Our intention to terminate via a prominent message on Our home page.
- LifeBio, Inc. through MyHello conversation services may be asked to conduct surveys by the Partner who is paying for the Service. You agree that We can deliver these surveys or pose other questions to You as requested by the Partner (online or by phone).
- You agree that LifeBio may ask You survey questions at the beginning of a MyHello call to determine how well the objectives of the MyHello calls are being met.
- You understand and agree that upon any termination, whether by us or by You of the Services, We will remove and discard any personal information We have from Your registration, without liability or further obligation to You.
- If You were referred to this Service by an Agency or Organization, You agree that We can provide general participation information to them, including feedback that pertains to social determinants of health such as a need for social connectedness, food, transportation, or social services.
- If a Covered Entity such as a healthcare company, health plan, or nursing home contracts LifeBio to provide these Services to You, You agree that personally identifiable information can be shared with the Covered Entity and any associated subcontractors that are covered under Business Associate Agreements (BAAs) in compliance with HIPAA along with any of Your survey results.
LIFEBIO'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
All Content included on the Site is LifeBio, Inc.’s property, and/or the property of Our licensors, individual users, and advertisers, and protected by U.S copyright laws. The content on the Site is for Your personal use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, or display, of the content contained on the Site is strictly prohibited. The Site includes graphics, logos, and other trademarks and service marks owned by Us or Our licensors, affiliates, individual users, or advertisers and copying, altering, or otherwise removing from the Site or distributing these items in any form to third parties is strictly prohibited. See also Prohibited Uses of Site Services above.
NO LIABILITY/NO WARRANTY/INDEMNITY.
- NO WARRANTY. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT USE OF THE SITE SERVICES IS PROVIDED BY LIFEBIO ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LIFEBIO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SITE SERVICES, AND WITH RESPECT TO ANY ADVICE OR OTHER INFORMATION RECEIVED FROM OTHER PARTICIPANTS, MERCHANTS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES REFERENCED VIA LINK, ADVERTISEMENT, OR OTHER METHODS THROUGH THIS SITE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- NO LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL LIFEBIO, OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL OFFENSE TAKEN), EVEN IF LIFEBIO, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS HAVE BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD THEREOF, RESULTING FROM:
- USE OF THE SITE SERVICES;
- TRANSACTIONS OR CORRESPONDENCE ENTERED INTO BETWEEN YOU AND ANY PARTICIPANT OR THIRD PARTY THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE SERVICES;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY PARTICIPANT OR THIRD PARTY ON OR THROUGH THE SITE OR SITE SERVICES;
- ERRORS, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES CONTAINED IN ANY CONTENT, POSTINGS, ADVERTISMENTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, WHETHER PREPARED OR MADE AVAILABLE BY LIFEBIO OR A THIRD PARTY;
- ANY ERRORS, DELAYS INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES CONTAINED IN ANY SITES THAT ARE LINKED TO, FRAMED WITHIN, OR OTHERWISE REFERRED TO BY THIS SITE;
- INDEMNITY. By using the Site Services, You agree to indemnify LifeBio, Inc. and any of its officers, directors, agents, employees and independent contractors and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from Your use of the Site Services. By using the Site Services, You are hereby agreeing to release LifeBio and any of its officers, directors, agents, employees and independent contractors from any and all claims, demands, debts, obligation, damages (actual or consequential), costs, and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, that You may have against them arising out of or in any way related to Your visit to this Site or use of the Site Services.